- 2019-present, Assistant Professor, Simons Center for Quantitative Biology at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Affiliations: Laufer Center for Physical and Quantitative Biology; Applied Mathematics & Statistics at Stony Brook University
- 2015-2019, Postdoctoral Researcher, Harvard University
- 2010-2015, Ph.D. in Physics, Yale University
- 2009-2010, Master in Financial Engineering, Hass School of Business at UC Berkeley
- 2006-2008, M.S. in Physics, Yale University
- 2006, B.A. in Physics, University of California at Berkeley
I am interested in exploring how robust representations of biological sequences learned by deep neural networks can provide novel insights into biological processes.